Friday 6 February 2015

Scrap

After just having to scrap my lovely 19 year old car ,I realised how price can influence activities such as fly tipping. I was expecting at least eighty to one hundred pounds for the car,  instead they say scrap prices have dropped to fifty pounds a tonne reducing its value to forty three pounds and twenty pounds for the catalytic converter.. At these prices small scale retrieval of metals from streets by people has reduced leading to people just tipping by the road side etc.  I am glad to say I've managed to find a much younger car, only 15 years old thereby km keeping another car of age on the road which means one less new one and the excessive use of energy to make it

9 comments:

  1. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    cash for car brisbane
    car removal brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    accidental car removal sydney
    accidental car removal

    ReplyDelete

  3. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    cash for cars ipswich
    cash for scrap cars ipswich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for sell your scrap car & get a best value for your car, Cash for Car Today can help. You can get instant cash for cars in Stafford.
    cash for scrap cars stafford

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are Canberra’s most trustworthy scrap car buyer, paying top cash for cars Barton of every make.
    Cash For Cars Barton

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the perks that you will get when you sell your car to us is free car removal Unley.
    car removal unley

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Top cash for scrap car services in QLD offering up to $9,999 in cash for any type of old car collection.
    Old Cars Collection

    ReplyDelete
  9. if u r looking for selling scrap.look at this blog uk boiler grants

    ReplyDelete