Monday 5 November 2012

If you ever need direction, do as i do,re-watch the house in the woods Grand Designs  inspirational build and my idea of Utopia. There are ideas a plenty .These may come in handy with the next stage of my life where i intend to spend some of my life in a caravan. I've been readindg about how one can use straw bails to stop cold air underneath  an idea that is cheap and can make a real difference in the colder months. I may look at small wind turbines for lighting,  L.E.D i think id love candles but fire risk can be a problem. On that note in time i intend to fit a wood-burner so anyone with knowledge of this please feel free to comment. The roof will also be used for rainwater harvesting for the garden , as this is where i hope to place this tin eco shed.
On a different note my gardening venture is slow with only the one job at present so please pass the word ,im here to help in the most eco way i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment